Joining Wow, I was amazed at just how different it was to traditional accounting firms. Here, there's a real sense of being a team and I've learnt so much from others around me. I've been able to progress my career faster than I thought possible. Every day I'm getting real-life experience helping clients and building relationships with them.Fantasia Bell
WORK WITH US
Welcome to Wow!
- Work anywhere: All you need is your laptop and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day! We love seeing photos of the interesting places the Wow team choose to work. Where would you like to work?
- Have fun: Connect with your fellow Wowees both online and in person. Whether it’s a game of rounders, virtual cocktail making, or Wow’s book club, there’s something fun happening at Wow every week.
- Flexible hours: Do your best work when you want, through flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. We'll treat you like a grown-up and allow you to plan your own time.
- Grow: Everyone at Wow has a personal development plan to help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. You'll meet monthly to discuss how you can be the best you can be.
- Make a difference: You’ll get an extra day off each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice, helping to make the world a better place. We also plant trees to ensure we are a Climate Positive Workforce.
- Family first: One of our mottos at Wow is 'Family first', which is why we offer enhanced parental leave and are flexible and understanding if you need time out to look after your children.
- Mental health support: You'll have 24/7 access to a confidential telephone counselling service, to support you through any of life's issues or problems.
- Christmas shutdown: We close the office over Christmas to give you extra time off to spend with loved ones, eat mince pies, and watch Elf. Ho ho ho!
- Private medical cover: Your health is important to us, which is why all the Wow team have the peace of mind of knowing they're covered by Wow's health insurance policy.
- Extra holiday: Tick things off your 'bucket list' with the option of buying back extra holiday. Plus, you'll get an extra day's holiday on your 3rd, 4th, and 5th Wow Anniversary.
Wow is always on the look out for talented folk who want to make a difference for small businesses. If you love helping others, get in touch for a chat or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORK FROM ANYWHERE
As a Lead Adviser, you'll be tasked with helping our clients build beautiful businesses and have a hand in achieving their personal and strategic objectives. You'll get involved in plenty of interesting project work and you'll have the opportunity to grow your client portfolio.
work from anywhere
This role involves taking away the bookkeeping hassle from business owners by providing them with meaningful management information to help their businesses thrive. You’ll be making a massive difference to their business and they’ll love you for it.
Work from anywhere
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
work from anywhere
As a Payroll Adviser, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the payroll relationship with the client, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Client Services Administrator
As a Client Services Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting the Wow team in the delivery of our world-class client experience. We’re looking for someone who is great with people, is highly organised, and loves working as part of a team.