This role involves taking away the bookkeeping hassle from business owners by providing them with meaningful management information to help their business thrive. You’ll be making a massive difference to their business and they’ll love you for it.
As we continue to grow, we have a vacancy for someone who has experience in bookkeeping in practice to join our growing Outsourcing Team. You’ll be AAT qualified and love dealing with people as you’ll have a lot of contact with business owners, answering queries and providing them with meaningful management accounts, all completed remotely using the latest cloud-based technology.
Giving business owners information at their fingertips. Here's how you'll make a difference:
- In-depth general bookkeeping knowledge
- Good hands-on knowledge of Xero
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice (ideally)
- A positive collaborative team working approach
- Passion to make a difference
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You'll be based in the UK, so you can join us for our quarterly team days and social events.
- Day-to-day, you get to choose where you work. All you need is your laptop (which we’ll provide) and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don't want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you'll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video - guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.