As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
No day will be the same at Wow. Here are some of the highlights:
- Being the first port of call for all questions from clients
- Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients
Learn and grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company's growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class accountant
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome client experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- At least 2 years working in a similar role, within an accountancy practice
- ACA / ACCA qualified - or working towards
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don’t have the above
- Excellent client service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xero knowledge (desirable)
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You'll be based in the UK, so you can join us for our quarterly team days and social events.
- Day-to-day, you get to choose where you work. All you need is your laptop (which we’ll provide) and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don't want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you'll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video - guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.