This role involves taking away the bookkeeping hassle from business owners by providing them with meaningful management information to help their business thrive. You’ll be making a massive difference to their business and they’ll love you for it.
As we continue to grow, we have a vacancy for someone who has experience in bookkeeping in practice to join our growing Outsourcing Team. You’ll be AAT qualified and love dealing with people as you’ll have a lot of contact with business owners, answering queries and providing them with meaningful management accounts, all completed remotely using the latest cloud-based technology.
Giving business owners information at their fingertips. Here's how you'll make a difference:
- In-depth general bookkeeping knowledge
- Good hands-on knowledge of Xero
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice (ideally)
- A positive collaborative team working approach
- Passion to make a difference
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
You're able to work from anywhere. All you need is your laptop (which we’ll provide) and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day!
Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don't want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you'll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video - guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.