Location: Work from anywhere
Working in our commercial team, you’ll spend your time speaking with business owners, understanding more about what they do, their plans for the future, and the challenges they face, to see how we can help. Ultimately, you’ll be helping us fulfil our mission – to help people build beautiful businesses.
You’ll be managing the sales process from start to finish, as well as working closely with the rest of the Wow team to ensure we deliver a world-class client experience.
No day will be the same at Wow. A regular to-do list includes:
- Generating opportunities by calling people who have engaged with our content or events
- Building your network via LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Managing incoming sales enquiries
- Having initial conversations with potential clients to understand their requirements
- Producing and presenting proposals to those who are keen to find out more about our services
- Managing your own pipeline of prospects and enquiries, including creating plans for each one to increase your chances of success
- Negotiating with potential clients on fees and payment terms, including dealing with objections
- Onboarding new clients and introducing them to the Wow team
- Checking in with new clients to ensure a smooth transition and to generate referrals
- Collaborating with the team to help with internal sales enquiries (referrals, existing client upgrades, etc)
You'll also have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a company that’s focused on making a difference with the clients we look after
- Work closely with the commercial team to decide on campaigns to help increase your chances of success
- Attend selected networking events to meet new clients and build connections
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster, in an environment designed to help you be the best you can be
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in previous sales roles
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- A willingness to spend a lot of time on the phone, both inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to hit targets
- Based remotely, the position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am – 4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day)
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
You're able to work from anywhere. All you need is your laptop (which we’ll provide) and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day!
Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don’t want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you’ll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
- Salary: £30k - £40k OTE, depending on experience
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video – guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.