Location: Work from anywhere
As a Payroll Adviser, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the payroll relationship with the client, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
No day will be the same at Wow. Here are some of the highlights:
- Supporting clients with all their payroll questions
- Managing the monthly payroll process, from confirming the monthly changes with the client, to submission with HMRC
- Getting involved in interesting project work within the team
- Advising clients on how they can improve their payroll systems and processes
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients
- Supporting other members of the Payroll Team
Learn and grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class adviser
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome client experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Ideally 2 years working within an accountancy practice or payroll bureau
- Excellent client service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You'll be based in the UK, so you can join us for our quarterly team days and social events.
- Day-to-day, you get to choose where you work. All you need is your laptop (which we’ll provide) and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don't want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you'll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this **online** form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video – guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.