As a Lead Adviser, you will be responsible for the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
No day will be the same at Wow. Here are some of the highlights:
- You’ll be responsible for a client portfolio and its growth over time
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Helping our clients build beautiful businesses and achieve their personal and strategic objectives
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. You’ll have monthly development catch-ups and have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company's growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class adviser
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome client experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to your technical and advisory skills
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- At least 5 years working within an accountancy or business advisory organisation
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent or qualified by experience
- Excellent client service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience in dealing with business owners, helping them with cash flow forecasts, KPIs, budgeting and strategic decisions
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xero knowledge (desirable)
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You're able to work from anywhere in the UK. All you need is your laptop and the internet, the ability to visit clients when needed....and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don't want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you'll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video - guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.