Location: Andover or Southampton
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
No day will be the same at Wow. Here are some of the highlights:
- Being the first port of call for all questions from clients
- Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients
Learn & grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class accountant
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- At least 2 years working within an accountancy practice
- ACA / ACCA qualified – or working towards
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don’t have the above
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xero knowledge (desirable)
Location and working hours
- The role will be based in Andover for the first 3 months, after which it is possible to work from the Southampton office 2-3 days a week and Andover the rest of the week.
- The position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
Wow is always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference for small businesses. If you love helping others, get in touch for a chat or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a Call
Find out what it’s like to work at Wow - chat to someone today.