Location: Andover, with flexible working
As a Client Services Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting the Wow team in the delivery of our world-class client experience. We’re looking for someone who is great with people, is highly organised, and loves working as part of a team.
No day will be the same at Wow. Here are some of the highlights:
- Being the first port of call for all incoming client calls
- Helping support the Wow team with administrative tasks
- Assisting our advisory team with booking meetings
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Getting involved in interesting project work within the team
- Ensuring the smooth running of our office in Andover
Learn and grow at Wow
We’ll provide training to help you learn valuable new skills, meeting monthly to assess your progress and help you develop. You’ll also have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome client experience
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Demonstrable administrative skills
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- The ability to keep smiling when things don’t go to plan
Location and working hours
- You must be able to drive to our office in Andover in order to collect the post for processing.
- The position is full-time or part-time (a minimum of 25 hours a week, across five days). In each case, there’s flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- As well as having the option to work three days in the office, you will be able to work remotely. When you do this, we don’t want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you’ll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
- £20k – £22k, depending on experience.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video – guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
- Once you’ve completed the above, please email Mandy (email@example.com) and introduce yourself and let her know you’ve applied.
If you have any questions, please email Mandy and she’ll be happy to help.