Location: Work from anywhere
If you want to give your career the best possible start, do meaningful work and receive world-class training, then Wow is the perfect place for you.
Learn and grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us.
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop.
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Support the team to deliver world-class service to our clients
- Work directly with clients from the outset, making a real difference in their lives
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster
- Make a difference
- Have fun
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am – 4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day)
Here are some examples of the type of things you’d do:
- Helping with client queries and correspondence
- Planning and finalising accounts jobs
- Preparing for client meetings
- Preparation and submission with different documents and returns
- Submitting accounts to Companies House
- Learn how to use Xero and complete your Xero certification
- Opening balances preparation and posting
- Preparation of client management reports
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
You're able to work from anywhere. All you need is your laptop (which we’ll provide) and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don’t want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you’ll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video – guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.