Location: Work from anywhere, with flexible working hours to work around you
Working in our commercial team, you’ll spend your time speaking with business owners, understanding more about what they do, their plans for the future, and the challenges they face, to see how we can help. Ultimately, you’ll be helping us fulfil our mission – to help people build Beautiful Businesses.
You’ll be tasked with calling prospects who have engaged with Wow via our content, events or website, to encourage them to book a one-to-one call with the sales team at Wow.
A regular to-do list includes:
- Generating opportunities by calling people who have engaged with our content or events
- Having initial conversations with potential clients to understand their requirements so you can book an appointment with the relevant person
- Managing your database of prospects, including nurturing each one to increase your chances of success
- Following up with potential clients that have replied to our emails or completed forms on our website
- Building your network via LinkedIn and other social platforms
You’ll also have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a company that’s focused on making a difference with the clients we look after
- Work closely with the commercial team to decide on campaigns to help increase your chances of success
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster, in an environment designed to help you be the best you can be
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in telemarketing roles
- The skills and drive to book sales appointments on the phone
- A friendly approach, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- The capability to handle objections and think outside the box
- Resilience when dealing with setbacks or rejection
- The ability to build client relationships from a standing start
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
Location and working hours
- The position is part-time (15-25 hours per week would be ideal). Hours are flexible, and can fit around school hours. The role will be based at home.
- You'll be based in the UK, so you can join us for our quarterly team days and social events.
- Day-to-day, you get to choose where you work. All you need is your laptop, phone (we’ll provide both) and the internet... and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don't want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you'll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
- £10-14 per hour (£20-28k full-time equivalent)
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video – guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.