Location: Work from anywhere
As a Personal Tax Advisor, you will be responsible for building great relationships with our clients, helping them understand the tax they’re paying, and ensuring they pay no more than they need to. As well as completing personal tax returns, you’ll also be involved in interesting project work, including future planning.
No day will be the same at Wow. Here are some of the highlights:
- Being the first port of call for all technical tax questions from the Wow Team or our clients
- Working with our clients to ensure they are operating in the most tax-efficient way possible whilst remaining compliant
- Liaising with the Personal Financial Planning team to help clients plan for their futures
- Supporting other members of the Tax Team
Learn and grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us
We’ll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class advisor
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome client experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- At least 2 years working within an accountancy practice
- CTA qualified or working towards it
- Excellent client service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You’re able to work from anywhere. All you need is your laptop and the internet… and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don’t want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you’ll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video – guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.