Location: Andover or remote (which we're all currently doing)
The main responsibility of this role is to deliver a beautiful payroll experience for our clients, one where they call to say ‘thank you’
- Gathering information from clients to ensure we run payrolls accurately and on time
- Building relationships with clients to understand how we best work together
- Respond to our client’s queries using our Wow voice within our specified response times
- Ensure we follow a documented system for everything we do. If we don’t have one, please create one!
- Come up with ideas and ways to make our process more efficient
- Support the other teams when they have payroll queries
- Ensure our CRM system is kept fully up to date
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients
- Dealing with HMRC notifications
- Auto-enrolment & Pension uploads to the clients’ pension provider
- Continuing personal development to benefit you, the company and your clients
About you – here’s what we’re looking for:
- Someone to work Monday – Friday part-time hours
- Minimum two years experience in administration, if you have any payroll experience that would be even better, but not essential
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
- A desire for accuracy and getting things right
- A keen eye for automation and efficiency
- No fear of learning new software packages…or anything new!
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a changing workload
- A positive team player
Location and working hours:
- Our head office is based in Andover. We also have the option of a remote working role. We’re currently all working remotely, but can discuss what works for you once things return to whatever the new normal will look like!
- The position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
Wow is always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference for small businesses. If you love helping others, get in touch for a chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A copy of your up to date CV
- A cover letter – please include any notice period you have
- A short video, approximately 1 minute. In this video a few things we’d love you to tell us:
- Your name and a few personal things about you, for example, where you live, what you’ve been up to, what you love doing etc.
- What excites you about working for Wow?
- Why do you think you’d be great at looking after our clients?
- What is the one thing you’d like us to remember about you?