Location: Work from anywhere
We are looking for a skilled marketer with at least 3 years B2B experience. Supporting our commercial team, you’ll be at the heart of coordinating all of our digital marketing activities. Ultimately, driving us to fulfil our mission – to help people build beautiful businesses.
You’ll be expected to be involved at all levels, including running campaigns, creating content, updating the team on client activities, and communicating with clients and prospects.
This job is full of variety, and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. A regular to-do list includes:
- Creating campaigns, including landing pages, emails, social posts, and workflows in HubSpot
- Coming up with ideas and engaging the team on how we can highlight our Wow difference and culture online
- Creating digital assets to be used in marketing campaigns
- Producing ideas for our social media calendar and scheduling these in
- Responding and engaging with clients and prospective clients online in our Wow voice
- Creating regular client email reminders
- Keeping our tools, data, and lists up-to-date
- Monitoring content, links, and pages on the website to ensure they’re working correctly
- Uploading videos to our platforms – Vimeo and YouTube
- Keeping the team up-to-date with any client activities
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Support the team to deliver world-class service to our clients
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster
- Make a difference
- Have fun
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Someone with experience using HubSpot, Mailchimp, WordPress, Canva, and the Adobe Suite is helpful but not essential
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You’re able to work from anywhere. All you need is your laptop and the internet… and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, we don’t want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you’ll feel connected to the amazing Wow team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
- £28k – £32k, depending on experience.
Applying for the role
- We’d love to find out more about you and invite you to complete this online form which asks a few questions to get to know you better.
- We’d also like you to create a short video – guidance on what we’re looking for can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.