Wow is a fast-growing and dynamic accountancy firm and we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator who loves talking to people and is highly organised. The purpose of the role is to ensure that we continue to deliver an amazing customer experience to our lovely clients. To do this, you’ll be helping out in a number of areas, including:
- Directing client calls – you will be the first point of contact for clients when they call in, answering their query when you can, or directing it to the appropriate person for someone else to help
- Welcoming clients into the office – you will be there to greet clients when they visit Wow’s offices, making them feel welcome from the minute they step through the door
- Gathering information from clients, to help us meet deadlines and deliver a great service
- Booking meetings between clients and their accountant
- Answering non-technical queries that come in via email
- Booking appointments for incoming sales enquiries with the relevant member of the team
- Opening the post, scanning, forwarding information to the relevant people, plus other administrative tasks associated with ensuring clients receive a great service
- Looking after the Wow Team by making sure the office supplies are fully stocked and we all fully embrace one of our company values – to have fun!
About you; here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent written skills
- A positive team player
- Passion and desire to make a difference
Based at our offices in Andover (we have plenty of free parking)!
No previous experience of working in an accountancy firm is required, although a positive attitude and a love of making someone’s day will see you go far in this role.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, you get to work at a company that’s fun and is really going places.