If you want to give your business career the best possible start, do meaningful work and receive world-class training, then Wow is the perfect place for you.
Get practical experience of working in all areas of business management
- Understand the importance of finance to small businesses by working with the accountancy, tax and payroll teams
- Learn how data analytics can transform business performance
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class business adviser, including training in accountancy, account management and consultancy
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop your communication and commercial skills
Create a career path that allows you to follow your passion
- Work out where your strengths lie and build your career around those core skills
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster
- Do meaningful work that makes a difference to clients
- Be part of a team that’s really going places
- Work towards a professional accountancy qualification
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day).
Wow is always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference for small businesses. If you love helping others, get in touch for a chat or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a Call
Find out what it’s like to work at Wow - chat to someone today.