If you’re passionate about making a difference and want to work in a company that’s really going places, implementing strategic projects, Wow is the perfect place for you.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll gain valuable experience working with all departments
- Implement technical projects for the accounts, tax and payroll teams
- Help the sales and marketing teams to communicate more effectively with clients
- Improve how the business uses data to increase business performance
- Create new service offerings and launch these to clients
- Use technology to improve the sharing of information between teams
Create a career path that allows you to follow your passion
- Work out where your strengths lie and build your career around those core skills
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster
- Do meaningful work that makes a difference to clients
- Be part of a team that’s really going places
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A methodical approach to project management
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- A passion and desire to make a difference
Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow’s core hours of 10am-4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day).
Wow is always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference for small businesses. If you love helping others, get in touch for a chat or email your CV to email@example.com
Book a Call
Find out what it’s like to work at Wow - chat to someone today.