We’ve recently welcomed some new faces into our tax team in order to provide more advice to help make you as tax-efficient as possible.
- If you’re unsure of your personal tax thresholds, Philippa can work out exactly what yours are and advise you on how to work efficiently within them. This includes looking at the timing of your dividend payments and pension contributions, as well as potentially sharing income with your spouse.
- If you have a property portfolio, Philippa can advise you on the best way to structure ownership. This could be personally, through your pension, a trust, or a limited company.
- If you have parents who are over the age of 60, it might be worth them chatting to Natalie about inheritance tax. Natalie has helped many clients reduce their potential inheritance tax bills recently.
- If you’re planning on earning more than £50,000 per year, Natalie can help you with remuneration planning to ensure you’re drawing that from the business in the most tax efficient way possible.
- If you’ve invested in a project that has helped develop your business, Dan can make sure you’re receiving R&D tax credits for this in your corporation tax return.