"HMRC hopes to collect an additional £7bn of tax revenues a year by 2014/2015 through tax investigations. Are you prepared for a visit?"
1. Corporate Tax
4. Personal Tax for Directors
What's not covered?
Pre-existing claims; Fees to reconcile accounts; Fraud; Criminal prosecution; Judicial Review
Tax Inspection Case Study
As HMRC continues to target small businesses, the likelihood of a tax investigation has never been higher and the work involved for your Accountant can be significant, leaving you with a potentially large bill to pay. Taking out cover against a tax investigation means that you won't need to pay for any accountancy fees associated with enquiries from HMRC.
We'll be able to deal with everything on your behalf, go through all the paperwork, represent you at meetings and generally fight your corner...... and it won't cost you a penny.
1. Reassurance - You'll have peace of mind that if you were to come under investigation, you'll be covered.
2. Service - You’ll benefit from a high level of service if you were to get an enquiry from HMRC (basically, we'll take care of everything for you).
3. Expertise - Wow has access to some of the industry’s top tax experts to help you get the best possible resolution to your investigation.
4. Helplines - You’ll also get access to Business Support Helplines - really handy if you need an expert on the end of a phone!