* indicates required information
The likelihood of a tax investigation or enquiry has never been higher and the work involved for your Accountant can be very significant, leaving you with a potentially large bill to pay. Taking out insurance against tax investigation, means you are covered for any Accountancy fees associated with enquiries from HMRC.
1. Reassurance - You have peace of mind that if you were to come under investigation, you are covered
2. Service - You’ll benefit from a high level of service if you were to get an enquiry from HMRC.
3. Expertise - Wow has access to some of the industry’s top tax experts to help our clients get the best possible resolution to their investigation.
4. Helplines - You’ll also get access to Business Support Helplines.
If you want to find out more information, contact Wow.
In order to protect our clients and provide them with the best possible service, Wow has taken out an insurance policy to cover our clients, which is underwritten by DAS Legal Expenses, the biggest insurer of legal expenses in Europe.
Our clients can opt-in to be covered under this policy, for which we will charge a monthly fee. Fees vary depending on the size of the business and the number of directors. Sole directors can cover themselves for as little as £15 per month.
Enquiries for all taxes are covered. For example, with a Limited Company, any fees in connection with enquiries from HMRC on:
1. Corporate Tax
4. Personal tax for the Directors
Your insurance policy also includes access to a team of experts via a Business Support Helpline covering: Employment and HR, Health and Safety, and Commercial legal issues such as Company Law, Landlord and tenancy law and copyright and patent law.
The process is very simple...
1. Contact Wow to discuss your options.
2. If you decide to take out fee protection insurance, we’ll send you a new standing order and you’ll be covered once the first payment has been made (providing an Engagement Letter and a 64-8 form have already been signed by you).
3. Along with the standing order, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail giving details of what is covered (and what is not), together with details of the Business Support Helplines for you to call.
Pre-existing claims; Fees to reconcile accounts; Fraud; Criminal prosecution; Judicial Review