January 11, 2011 at 9:05 PM
John runs a growing Design and Marketing Agency and is extremely busy dealing with the day-to-day running of the business. He has paid very little attention to his personal finances, focusing all his energy on his business.
- John was unsure as to whether the policies he was paying into were appropriate for him
- He didn't know what the policies were worth, or know where to find out this information
- There was no exit plan for the business. He assumed he'd be able to sell his business to fund his retirement, but didn’t know if this was possible, or if it would be enough
- John had paid too much tax, as he was unaware of the various tax-privileged options available to him, and how to make the most of these
The Wow Solution:
Wow worked with John to create a personal financial plan, putting him back in control of his finances by:
- Obtaining information about his existing financial arrangements, exactly what each plan was worth and the benefits they provided him with
- Re-structuring some of his arrangements, resulting in an overall cost savings of at least £1,200 a year
- Consolidating his savings and investments onto a single platform, meaning it’s easier to access and to plan ahead
- Designing a workable retirement strategy - John no longer needs to rely on the sale of his business, to fund his retirement
- Implementing a system that ensures he's making the most of all tax planning opportunities available to him every year
- Agreeing an annual review process and ongoing support, allowing him to focus on his business, by fully outsourcing his personal financial planning to Wow
Running a small business is demanding enough, so why not outsource your personal financial planning to Wow? This will allow you to focus on what you are good at – running and growing your business.
Get in touch to find out more about how we can help